We offer general medicine and surgeries for companion animals. Our primary objective is to provide high quality medical care to companion animals so as to enhance the human-animal bond. The services we offer include the following:
- physical exams
- nail clipping
- ear cleaning
- feces analysis
- teeth cleaning
- routine vaccinations and yearly boosters
- heartworm test and medication
- bloodwork and urinalysis
- parasitic deworming
- spay/neuter surgeries
- soft tissue and orthopedic surgeries
Different diseases that we manage include:
- liver diseases
- cardiac diseases
- respiratory diseases
- pancreatic diseases
- endocrine diseases (i.e. diabetes, hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism, cushing's, and addison's)
- dermatological disease
Search our expansive library now.
85-05 37th Avenue
Jackson Heights, NY 11372
Hours of Operation:
- Mon - Fri: 9AM-5PM
- Sat: 8AM-2PM
- Sun: Closed
- From Monday to Friday, the first appointment is at 9:30AM. On Saturday, the first appointment is at 9AM.
Ask about our 12 month interest free delayed billing option.
Apply Online »
E-mail your questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org about this website.