- Curbside Appointments
We are asking all of our clients to either drop off their cat or dog at our front door OR to park near the clinic and stay in their curbside appointment. Please let one of our team members know which you prefer.
For a “Drop Off Appointment”:
- Please schedule the appointment and arrive as you would normally.
- Call when you are on final approach and we will be there to greet you.
- Our doctors will communicate with you by phone and you will make treatment decisions together as per usual.
- You can then pick up your cat or dog afterwards.
For an “Curbside Appointment”:
- We will ask you the cell number of the person who will be present for the appointment, your car’s make and model and license plate number
- One of our team members will come to your car window to start the appointment & will then retrieve your pet.
- Please have your cat in a carrier. We cannot safely transport a cat outside without a carrier
- Dr. Tello will call your cell or telemedicine with you to discuss your pet’s care.
- When the appointment is finished, we will bring back your pet.
Thank you for all of your support. We will get through this together!
85-05 37th Avenue
Jackson Heights, NY 11372
Hours of Operation:
- Mon - Fri: 9AM-5PM
- Sat: Closed
- Sun: Closed
- From Monday to Friday, the first appointment is at 10:00AM. On Saturday, the first appointment is at 8:30AM.
Ask about our 12 month interest free delayed billing option.
Apply Online »
E-mail your questions or comments to email@example.com about this website.